OR NOT! I have never been one to make New Year's resolutions because they normally get broken within a week. However, making goals for the year are not so bad. My dad was always a big on making goals -- even if it is was a simple to-do list on Saturday morning at breakfast. I remember him checking off each item throughout the day and I know he always felt a sense of accomplishment.
My goals for 2009??? I haven't really made a list on paper yet, just some things floating around in my head. I like working the week of New Year's because it gives me an opportunity to clean my desk, go through files, and do some organization. This year I got a head-start and really went through everything including personal files in my office.....and believe me, it took hours! My home office looks great and I am now ready to start the new year being organized. So, I guess one goal is to keep my office clean and organized in 2009. Let's see how long that lasts!!
Other goals for 2009??? Well, they will have to remain secret. I don't want to put the "announcer's curse" on them.
I want to wish all my family, friends, and others who may read this blog a happy, healthy, prosperous, and peaceful year. There is so much going on in our personal lives and in the world, that I pray each day for God's blessings and protection. HAPPY NEW YEAR!
1 comment:
Hi Aunt Jeannie,
Glad to hear you'll be making a visit to Illinois this week. Wish I could be there to spend time with the fam. Could you possibly get a pic of the gang and post it on your page? I'd love to see a pic from your little get together. Hugs and love to you all. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment